Where is a good online loan for 730 credit no cosigner and 19 in military?

military loans online
 on North Dakota University Systems
military loans online image



mach1musta


Ok im 19. I am in the military. I have 730 credit score. I need to get a loan for a car. I need it unsecured because i dont have anything for collateral. Is there any place that can get me 3000$ fast with an online application located close to Fort Eustis, VA 23604? thanks!!


Answer
Have you tried Navy Federal credit union? They offer new car loans at 3.5%. If there is a branch near you, you will receive a check the same day.

Also, are you a member of USAA? If not, you need to check into that. They offer very low rates for car loans, not to mention a bunch of other services.

On a side note:

By simply asking this question, all sorts of navel lint start to respond. If you do choose an online lender, make sure it is a reputable place. You will be giving out your personal information, which makes you a target for identity theft. Be careful and go with a well established company.

Also, I used to be stationed in the VA area. There are a lot of dealerships and other businesses in that area that try to scam military. Be sure to completely read and understand the terms of the loan or sale contract.

I am going to school online, and I have school loans,grants and a military scholarship and i can not get my sc?




Maria M


I can not get my school to tell me what they have paid what they are paying, how the money is being disbursed if I am due a refund from my grant, nothing, every time I cal they put me on hold and its like 15 minutes at a time and I have to hang up because I have to go to work, so can anyone tell me what I am suppose to do and how this money is suppose to be done? please


Answer
This is pretty typical of many of the for-profit online schools such as Phoenix and their ilk. Sorry to say that most of the diplomas earned through those schools are not respected by employers, either. If you're throwing your time away on one of those institutions, cut your losses now and find a better way to spend your grant money/scholarship money so that you'll have a future. Most online universities don't care about your education, only getting as much money out of you as they possibly can.

can i get a loan through the military online?




Brandon D


i am active duty army and my truck broke down and i am tryin to get back to my base in Virginia i am in Pittsburgh Pa and need help bad however i don't have the money in my account to get my truck fixed is there a way to get a loan through the army and apply for it online


Answer
No you cannot do that as the Army or any other branch do loans for situations like this. The only time they advance money is when you are PCSing and the proper paperwork is filed. The only option is finding the closest military base and going to AER and talk to them about it. Other than that call your 1st Sgt and ask if he/she has any other options for you. You can also call your bank and see if there is a loan you can apply for and have directly deposited into your account.

Auto Loan Online? Military? Bank?




Rush_Infor


I'm looking for a car loan for about $10,000 so I can buy my new car before I sell my current one (which is paid off). I have a good credit score of 741 last I checked. I'm in the USMC reserves if that will help with interest rates. I don't have very much monthly income however since I just quit my civillian security job.


Answer
Alot of finance companies, instead of banks are offering great rates right now in today's economy. Best to call a few. Watch the fico score when they want to run your credit. Get a copy of your own credit report to take into them and req they not run one unless you get serious to apply with them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment