Want to buy a house but I have bad credit?

Q. Ok, this is my situation. I'm getting out of the military and have bad credit, mostly due to a defaulted student loan. I'm retiring and will have roughly $2200 per month coming in from that retirement. My wife has good credit but no income. And we have a person that has excellent credit willing to be a co signer. So, with all these factors, would I be able to get a mortgage? Also, I would be getting a job after retirement, or going back to school using the GI Bill.

A. If the third person is a family member, put that person on the loan with your wife & get an FHA loan. They must have enough income to qualify for the loan. Work on getting that student loan paid off. They will set up a payment plan. It is the right thing to do.

Can I get an auto loan with bad credit?
Q. Ok, let me tell you my story-I have bad credit but NO DEBT. Before I joined the military, I payed my 2300 worth of debt off. That was about a year ago, maybe 10 months. Anyways, My credit is still bad though, and I applied for an autoloan through USAA and they said I could get a 12,000 loan WITH a cosigner. But This is not what I need, I need a little bit higher, say, 15,000. Since, I have no debt, Are all the places gonna only approve me for 12,000 or can I get anymore? Please don't tell me to get a car for 12,000, I have the car I want, it is a good deal and my only advise I need is about the loan, not my car. Thanks, by the way, I currently have no credit cards or anything.
Also, I was going to put 1000$ down, maybe 1500$ is everything goes right, will this help?

A. Yes, you can get an auto loan with bad credit, and yes, I'm sure someone will loan you $15,000...but you won't be able to afford the payments. Auto loan companies make money off people like you. To be honest, USAA is probably giving you the best deal out there.....I know, I just bought a car with their money three days ago, and the dealership wasn't happy about it. You didn't say what branch you are in, but if you quality for membership in Navy Federal, you can try them as well. Their rates are lower than USAA's, but they tend to be pickier about who they loan to (I have NO idea why, since their customer service is so bad). My point is, if you want a HIGH APR, yes, someone will loan you money.

But it sounds like you need to learn to live within your means, and if that means buying a $12,000, then you need to buy a $12,000 car. Personally, I don't know why anyone who needs a cosigner for a car needs to be buying something that expensive.

When you apply for a home loan does it effect your credit?
Q. We will be out of debt this month, but i have found out recently that paying off your debt wont really change your credit until you start to rebuild, so i want to go ahead and start to see what kind of home loans/ VA loan i can be approved for. However, i want to know if applying and being denied or applying too many times will effect my credit. This will be our first home so I want to look around to get the best offer, but i dont want that to look bad on my credit. My husband is military so VA loan is a possability too. Please let me know if you have any info. Thanks
Can you get a quote on an interest rate without it effecting your credit so you know what to expect before you actualy apply for a loan? Like doing the qoutes online through certian compainies, will that effect my credit?
Does pre-qualifying effect you credit?
My husband is on active duty in Arizona right now, but were from Mississippi so were living out here but were going back to Mississippi at the end of the year, we have no home there so we have reseach everything out here before we go home, thats were some of the problems start. how do you get pre-qualified from across the country?

A. Well, first of all, go to a Mortgage Company and get pre-qualified.
They will look over all your expenses (bills) and assets (income) and see if you can even buy a house. They will also determine how much house you can buy. No sense falling in Love with a 150,000.00 house if you only qualify for a 80,000.00 house.
Then go from there. OH, also if the first Mortgage Company denies you, try another one. I had this experience and almost quit looking; then I tried another company and they qualified me and also financed me.
Good luck.

where can I go to get a loan, I kinda have bad credit and I am stationed at fort bragg north carolina?
Q. I have bad credit and I need a loan where is a loan office that will give me one thats located near me, my co signer is in the military but he dont have that good of credit eother...

A. http://www.expert-credit-advice.com/affiliate/redir.php?id=118

they answer questions for free

Are their any reputable companies that offer personal loans for military veterans?
Q. My husband was looking for a personal loan (to pay off some bad debt quickly, before it ruins his score) but we can't find anyone who specializes in Military Veterans for personal loans. I know that Pioneer Military Loans offers good loans but those are for active duty or career retired and my husband did not retire (he instead was honorably discharged after 6 years service). We live in Washington State if you know of any here.

A. USAA does banking for military veterans. They also offer insurance and lots of other services. I got 2 car loans through USAA. They are still pretty strict with giving out loans however. You still have to have decent credit and a steady income.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment